March 05, 2011
Buffalo offers American Indian jewelry. "Old Pawn" jewelry, rings,
earrings, bracelets, necklaces, chokers, and belt buckles. We also carry an
array of Native American paintings, books, pottery, gemstones, herbs and
American Art Sales
is a Native American owned and operated by the Whitworth family, members of the
Confederated Salish Kootenai Tribes of the Flathead Indian Reservation in North
Lickity Split Chocolate
Lickity Split Chocolate is a new
Native owned and Youth operated business. Although this may not be
surprising (after all who doesnít like chocolate), consider the fact that
Lickity Split is managed by 25 Navajo and Ute children between the ages of 8
and 15 in one of the poorest counties in the United States and itís easy to
see this business as an extraordinary commercial venture. Children curing
poverty...and influencing the world!
Red Lodge Emporium
- hand made products featuring North American Native Art and Crafts including
Original Art and Limited Edition Reproductions, Beaded Work, Ribbon Shirts and
Dresses suitable for Powwow Regalia, Jewelry, Pottery and Fetishes.
- Native Beadwork; Pow Wow Bags, Cherokee and Woodland Indian Styles.
Spirits of the
West Coast Native Art Gallery.
Presenting original Pacific Northwest Coast Native American Art including Haida
and Kwakiutl Masks, Carvings, Jewelry, Prints, Paintings and Sculptures.
A Gallery of Nations
- Authentic Native American Jewelry, Fetishes and Pottery.
KH Design and Photography
- Specializing in event photography.
Shell & Stone Turquoise Gallery
- Since the 1960's, Frank and Rosemary Rodriguez have built a network of friendship and trust with top-quality Native American artists to bring the art of the Southwest to Central New York State. Also featuring the music of Joanne Shenandoah and Iroquois artists of New York State.
is a Native owned business and the website is designed, maintained, and owned by Alaskan Native Yup'ik artist Phillip John Charette, also known to the Yup'ik people as Aarnarquq.
Native owned travel service.
The BEST rates are online. Save up to 70% on lodging (even availability for sold out dates), discount airfare and rental cars, travel guides for many locations!
Indian Crafts - an American Indian family owned and operated business
traditional Indian beadwork and custom leather goods, such as barrettes, hair accessories, necklaces & medallions, beaded jewelry, bags, moccasins,
leather vests, mountain man coats, leather clothing, beadwork pattern book, and custom work.
- Unique and original fine artwork and music steeped in the traditions of his Cherokee ancestors.
Native-American, Plains and Sioux beadwork.
Finger Woven Sashes by Hunting Hawk
- Waist and Leg Sashes - Chevron and Diagonal Patterns, both Plain or Lapped, Lightning, Ladder and Arrowhead Patterns. 100 Percent Virgin Wool. Sashes in Stock and Custom Orders Available.
Posters Of Santa Fe
- Fine Art Prints by Southwest Artists. Comprehensive collection of fine art prints or posters by southwest artists. Visit thumbnail galleries, such as Landscape Pictures or Georgia O'Keeffe Flowers, or review paintings by Native American artists like R.C. Gorman.
is a publisher of Native American and Frontier Postcards, Posters, Prints, and Photographs.
American Indian Art from the Pacific Northwest
is a non-profit art program
serving Native American fine artists and craftspeople from or living in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and South Eastern Alaska.
- high quality hand-made and hand crafted Native American art. Featuring Zuni and Navajo Artist.
Cheryl's Custom Made Roaches
- All roaches handmade and made to order. Cheryl (Creek) is a descendent of a federally recognized tribe and her husband is an enrolled member.
Button Bracelets & Other Delights - Sharon Fingleton, enrolled member of
the Spokane Tribe in Washington State.
Includes Native American beadwork.
- An American Indian owned/operated site, sharing Indian music, teachings,
wisdom, politics & arts in a good way. Music from John Two-Hawks, discussion
and more. Visit the American Indian Fine Art store with spirit.
- Native owned and operated. Authentic Native American Regalia by James & Janet
Littlecrow, Pow-Wow Drums by Ted Brave Scout, Beadwork By Christy, Resources.
- This website features The Spike, a newsletter on Native American Powwows and
American Indian Powwows along the East Coast, in the area from Eastern Canada
south to Florida and all states East of the Mississippi River. TONS of links,
shopping, features, and much more.
Americans @ Buffalo Trails - A Native American Owned Company. Looking
for Native American products? Online catalogs with many Native American music,
video, book titles or you can learn your Native American language with their
selection of Native American language programs.
Azure Jewelry and Art - Innovative Native American Jewelry by Ron Henry,
Navajo Designer and Contemporary Art by Various Artists.
Web Site - Official website for Blackfeet/Umatilla artist SkyHawk, with
his resume, bio, gallery, travel log, pages for kids and reflections for adults.
That Whisper - Sells a variety of handmade American Indian items has
many other areas of interest including a mentoring program, a program for those
who have had their children adopted out or are looking for their birth parents,
a recognition program, a place to share stories, and more.
NEOKI-STOM-I - creates beaded items: knife
sheaths, strike-a-lights, pouches, breastplates, chokers, porcupine quill
earrings, hatbands, etc.
- Excellent educational Native portal site.
Shy Fox Arts and Crafts - dolls, beaded, moccasins, tribal-wear+
U.K.: Central Gallery &
Sunrise Drum Arts by Paul Tamburro